Anyone in the San Francisco Bay area on 9 September
2012 is invited to visit TeamHuman.org's booth at
Stroll between 10am and 6pm.
booth will be located just uphill (East) of
Starbucks in front of Mechanics Bank at Colusa Ave, on the North side of the street.
The goal is to provide a place to move your body, learn about how to improve personal fitness and prevent injuries, and generally do something besides walking around looking at, buying & eating stuff.
What's happening at the booth?
- Exercise demonstrations on a variety of fun equipment. Participation encouraged!
- Multisport fitness consultations and workouts.
- Information about the upcoming Albany Triathlon on Sep 29 and swimming clinic on Sep 16.
- MoreCore.org workouts throughout the day by Steve Trutane (founder of TeamHuman.org)
- Fitness class by trainer Gerry Branner of
GMG Fitness for Life (11am-Noon).
- Acrobatic juggling act. Noon-1pm and sporadically throughout the day.
- Chat about TeamHuman.org.
- All for free! :-)